Canon PIXMA G1200 Support Printer Drivers, Canon PIXMA G1200 Software Setup and Canon PIXMA G1200 Firmware Support for Microsoft Windows Windows XP,Vista,7,8,8.1&10 and Macintosh Operating Systems.
“brothercanonprinterdrivers.com“, is a trusted site that Provides Link Driver, Software or User Manual for Canon PIXMA G1200 All MegaTank Inkjet Printer from all Drivers available on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Brother and Canon Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Reviews Canon PIXMA G1200: Canon PIXMA G1200 designs a MegaTank printer from the ground up. The reservoir is integrated into the front of the chassis, making the G-series printer look prettier. The large black ink container is on the left side, and three other reservoirs (cyan, magenta and yellow) are located on the right. The G1200 measures 5.4 x 17.6 x 13 inches (HWD) with a closed tray, and weighs 9.4 pounds, the Pixma G1200 is lightweight and compact enough to sit comfortably on most desktops.
G1200 Only supports USB connectivity – no Ethernet, no Wi-Fi, no Wi-Fi Direct, no near field communication (NFC). The paper capacity consists of one tray that extends from the back of the chassis and holds 100 sheets (or 20 sheets of premium photo paper), and the output tray comes out from the front.
The PIXMA G1200 has a speed of 8.8 pages per minute (ppm) for monochrome pages and 5ppm for color pages, making the G1200 one of the slowest printers. the G1200 print speed produces a lightweight Microsoft Word text file at 7ppm.
Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver Software Download
Driver And Software Details
[table id=34 /]
Instruction Guide for Canon PIXMA G1200 Windows and Macintosh
RECOMENDED: Before installing drivers and software, You need to first turn on both your computer and printer.
How To Install Printer Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver for Windows
- The first step is to download the driver and software you need in the download link provided.
- Select the location of the driver or software file that has been saved.
- Run executable file (.exe), to access the installation wizard.
- Read the end-user license and authorization agreement. Agree to the terms, and then click “Next.”
How To Install Printer Canon PIXMA G1200 Driver for Mac OS X
- Download the driver and software you need in the download link provided.
- Make a disk image on your desktop by double-clicking on the downloaded file
- Run a Disc Image
- and follow the installation guide until the finish